When you think of vacuum cleaner brands Hoover is probably one of the first names that comes to mind. Hoover is responsible for the vacuum cleaner, with the first made in 1907. Although it wasn’t called a vacuum cleaner at this time, it evolved into what we now call a vacuum cleaner and has changed the way that we clean our homes forever. Hoover has been a household name for more than 100 years, and they offer a number of awesome vacuum cleaners designed for all budgets and all needs.
Why Own A Hoover?
There are many reasons that you should consider a Hoover when it is time to make your vacuum cleaner purchase. Let’s take a look at some of those.
- Affordable: When it is affordability that you seek, Hoover can give it to you. A handheld hoover can cost you as little as $25 while you can obtain an upright or a canister model for as little as $100. Compared to many vacuum cleaners and their costs this is very affordable.
- Suction Power: Nothing sucks like a Hoover and this is a true statement no matter how you look at it. You want a vacuum cleaner with the most powerful of suction similar to dyson vacuum and all of the Hoover model cleaners will do for you what you need to be done.
- Name: The Hoover name is one that can provide you with great comfort and confidence in the purchase that you are making. The last thing that you want to do is spend money on a cleaner that is going to let you down. This isn’t likely to happen when the Hoover name is on your side.
Types of Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
Hoover has a vacuum cleaner for all lifestyles, whether you have thick carpets, hardwoods or simply need something for the car. Take a look at some of the best in the Hoover line.
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners: The upright cleaner is the type of cleaner found inside of most homes. They can clean the entire home easily and will last for many years. Top models of upright Hoover vacuum cleaners include the Hoover Platinum, the Hoover WindTunnel and the Hoover Tempo.
- Canister Vacuum Cleaners: The canister vacuum is increasing in popularity. It offers a separate container and a wand that makes it easy to clean all of the areas in your home. Popular Hoover canister vac choices include the Hoover Multicyclonic.
- Handheld Vacuum Cleaners: Another popular Hoover vac is the handheld cleaner. Popular choices include the Hoover Link handheld.
- Stick Vacuum Cleaners: Stick vacs are lightweight, portable and perfect for those everyday messes. They are a great second vac and very affordable for any budget. In the Hoover line you will find the Hoover Linx Cordless a popular choice.